What are the benefits of newsradars?
The key benefits of using a newsradar include:
- A newsradar is a real-time monitoring engine on a specific news topic. If properly designed, it will be richer, broader and more relevant than the content on the same topic produced by any other media stream.
- A newsradar allows individuals and business to stay on top of specific topics, products or issues. For example, anything that is written, said or published about a specific product can be tracked.
- A newsradar allows a company or an individual to track and monitor, in near real-time, .any usage of their name, trademarks or brands by others anywhere on the web, news, or blogs.
- A newsradar is a collector of information on a specific topic or theme. As such, a newsradar can be used to confer extra authority and relevance to any site needing to demonstrate awareness of one or more specific topics.
- A newsradar is also an instrument for building credibility on any site wishing to provide breaking news or other selected content on its specialist topic. By publishing a quality stream of highly focused news the site can become the preferred point of reference for anyone interested in the topic.